A Successful Server to Cloud Migration for an Agricultural business
Successfully Trained In-house Administrator
Cloud Instance setup
Ticket tracking with Jira Service Management
- Team Composition : 5 Members
- Tools : Jira, Jira Service Management
- Duration : 5 months
- Number of User :
- Service Provided : Data Migration, Cloud Instance Training
- Industry : Agriculture
Passionate about growth and excellence, our client and their small team of more than 3.000 people across the globe, focus on creating ways for their customers to thrive in the agri-food industry. The organization is headquartered in the UK and they offer their customers data services for the agri-food industry.
Our client was faced with several issues at the time they reached out to us for help. First of all, they needed a better way to track tickets effectively across the entire organization. Another challenge presented itself in the Jira instance which was hosted on a third party’s network. Not only was this process expensive for the organization in the long term but also did the organization have little control over their management process.
Our client needed us to come in and assess the situation by:
- Presenting a cost-efficient solution
- Deploying and training their staff
- Delivering a secure migration to simplify the internal processes
Get a free step-by-step strategy for your project by claiming a 30-minute consultation with our experts!Speak to Our Consultant
- Our client saved costs by having in-house administrators who were trained by us to manage their tools and reduced the involvement of third-party’s network.
- A Cloud instance was set up a month early before their tendency agreement with the third party ended.
- Jira Service Management was chosen as their tickets tracking tool.