Server to Data Center Migration for Major Insurer
40% saved on license cost
Improved and unified user experience.
Scalable administration of the tools.
- Team Composition : 5 Members
- Tools : Jira, Jira Service Management
- Duration : 5 months
- Number of User :
- Service Provided : Data Migration, Cloud Instance Training
- Industry : Insurance
Our client is a multinational life insurance, pensions and asset management company headquartered in Europe. With over 22.000 employees, their purpose is to help their 30.4 million customers achieve a lifetime of financial security. To succeed in this, our client makes use of most Atlassian products for their project management, team management and other business management tasks.
Before working with us, our clients` focus was on improving Atlassian product user experiences and optimizing the products' performances. The top challenges our client was facing were as a result of having redundant resources, duplicate resources etc. Furthermore, our client was struggling with performing a successful migration by taking into consideration all possible blockers that might cause a migration failure.
We stood out amongst others owing to the fact that we came to the table with not just a well robust experience in building Jira to support the Agile ways of working but also a strong experience in performing Atlassian products migrations successfully for our clients.
- Comparing the database count of all Jira and Confluence resources
- Checking for duplicate resources
- Checking that all Apps and macros that can/can`t be migrated plus alternatives.
- Checking, documenting and comparing all references - App links, Webhooks as well as Issue and page Links/references.
- Checking that all Jira / Confluence cross-references are maintained for UAT/Prod.
- Contingency Planning: What happens in a “No-Go” and roll back plans ?
- Risk about communication style with client/customer.
Get a free step-by-step strategy for your project by claiming a 30-minute consultation with our experts!Speak to Our Consultant
- Our client saved 40% on license costs
- Improved and unified user experience.
- Scalable administration of the tools.